- how we have worked with street kids in Ecuador (1,800 kids altogether!);
- our regular trip to East Africa for shows and Spanish Embassy sponsored shows and events;
- our great collaborations with musicians and dancers worldwide, for example in India and Ethiopia;
- the trip to do a concert for Syrian Refugee kids in Jordan whilst we were there for the Amman Jazz Festival last year;
- our regular August trip to the EdinburghFestival Fringe! And much more...
Then - if you are tempted - go over to our page Come With Us! and explore the possibility of joining us - virtually or in person!! We have lots of tips on how to do this - and a regular Thursday evening call up about the next trip, so contact Julie and just ask!
Ricardo, Yasmina, Jose and Frederic at the Amman Jazz Festival, Jordan MAY 2014